|1||She'll Be Coming 'Round The Mountain|
|2||Polly Woddle Doo|
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Fate Norris
- Fiddle – Clayton McMichen, Gid Tanner
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Bert Layne
- Guitar – Riley Puckett
- Harmony Vocals [Uncredited] – Gid Tanner (tracks: B)
- Lead Vocals – Riley Puckett (tracks: B)
- Speech – Unknown Artist
Columbia "Viva-tonal" style label, with "Viva-tonal Recording" and "ELECTRICAL PROCESS" printed on label and 1 patent date and "RE. 16588" shown at bottom. This dates this release to 1928-29.
Side A recorded 2 November 1926 in Atlanta, GA.
Side B recorded 3 November 1926 in Atlanta, GA.
Side A matrix no. 143019-2.
Side B matrix no. 143027-1.
This coupling also released on Columbia (England) 19011.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (label)): 143019
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (label)): 143027
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (runout)): Ⓦ143019 3-A-9
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (runout)): Ⓦ143027 1-B-2
- Record Company – Columbia Phonograph Company, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Columbia Phonograph Company, Inc.