|1||–||4. Allegro Con Brio|
|2||–||3. Finale - Très Animé|
|3||–||4. Très Vif|
|4||–Milhaud, Ion Voicou And Monique Haas||Sonata No. 2|
|6||–||2. Scherzo - Presto|
|7||–||1. Allegro Vivo|
|8||–||2. Intermède - Fantasque Et Léger|
|9||–||3. Très Lent|
|10||–Debussy, Ion Voicou And Monique Haas||Sonata In G Minor|
|13||–Prokofiev, Ion Voicou And Monique Haas||Sonata No. 2 In D Major, Op. 94|
|STS15175||Prokofiev ∙ Debussy ∙ Milhaud, Ion Voicou And Monique Haas|| Prokofiev ∙ Debussy ∙ Milhaud, Ion Voicou And Monique Haas - Violin Sonatas By 20th Century Composers (LP)||London Records||STS15175||US||1968|
- Artwork [On Front Sleeve] – Ralph Moore-Morris
- Composed By – Debussy (tracks: B2.a to B2.c), Milhaud (tracks: B1.a to B1.d), Prokofiev (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Stanley Goodall
- Mastered By – W
- Piano – Monique Haas
- Producer [Uncredited] – John Mordler
- Sleeve Notes – Malcolm Rayment
- Violin – Ion Voicou
This is the first UK version for this Category.
This LP was most probably not released with the ED1 label.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY" at 11 o'clock
- "℗ 1968" at bottom
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on side 2 only
- Tax code "J.T."
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© 1968, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 6351 on sleeve
- SXL.6351 on labels
- "Hawkes & Son" applies to tracks A1 to A4 only
- Recorded 20 - 23 June 1967 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Labelography code: ED2
- Corresponding mono issue has Category LXT 6351
- Sub tracks in tracks B1 and B2 are not banded on vinyl
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-8252-1W U JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-8253-1W C JT 2B
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.8252
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.8253
- Rights Society (Applies to tracks B1.a to B2.c only): B.I.E.M.
- Other (Tax code on labels): J.T.
- Recorded At – Kingsway Hall
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Made By – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Published By – Hawkes & Son