|1||Good Girl Is Gonna Go Bad|
Written-By – Sherrill, Sutton
|2||Heart Full Of Soul|
Written-By – Graham Gouldman
|3||Train Kept A Rollin'|
Written-By – Kay, Mann, Bradshaw
|4||Hard Day's Night|
Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
Written-By – Atkinson, Byrne, Michalski, Ellner, Chancy
- Cover [Cover Art], Artwork [Cover Art] – Michael Macioce, Shannon Scully
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars], Voice – Eugene Chadbourne
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky
- Organ [Cheap Organ], Tape [Tapes] – Mark Kramer
- Percussion [All Percussion] – David Licht
- Producer – Kramer
- Recorded By – John Jordan
℗ 1982 Rough Trade Records
Track A1: Hot Shot Music
Track A2: Manchester Music
Track A3: Peter Maurice Music Co. / EMI Music
Track B1: Northern Songs
Track B2: EMI Music
Track titles are taken from the labels.
Some tracks are listed differently on the back cover:
Track A3: Train Kept A Rolling
Track B1: A Hard Days Night
Track B2: Your Good Girl Is Gonna Go Bad
Remixed versions of the tracks were released in 1989 on Live "...Just Beautiful" where this 12" is tagged as an E.P.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): RT 120 A//1 ▽ 420 G 1 1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): A PORKY PRIME CUT. WHO NEEDS IT.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): RT 120 B ▽ 2 420 G 1 1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): A PORKY PRIME CUT. JIMI WHO?
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rough Trade Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Portland Studios
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Published By – Hot Shot Music
- Published By – Manchester Music
- Published By – Peter Maurice Music Co.
- Published By – EMI Music
- Published By – Northern Songs