|none||Swans|| Cop (Cass, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Total Age rec.||none||Russia||Unknown|
|SP25-5205||Swans|| Cop (LP, Album)||Far East Metal Syndicate||SP25-5205||Japan||1985|
- Artwork By – R.H.L.
- Bass – H. Crosby
- Design [Cover Design] – M. Gira
- Drums, Tape [Tapes] – R. Mosimann
- Engineer [Additionals] – Lo, Thirlwell, Erskine, Prosser
- Engineer [N.Y.C.] – Jonathan Thayer, Mark Berry
- Engineer [Zürich] – Harry Lombardi, Voco
- Guitar – N. Westberg
- Music By [Music] – Swans
- Photography By [Back Cover Photos] – Lee Ranaldo
- Producer [Produced By] – Gira, Mosimann
- Sleeve Notes – Michael Gira
- Vocals [Vocal], Tape [Tapes] – M. Gira
- Words By [Words] – M. Gira
℗ 1984 K.422 © 1984 K.422
Recorded/mixed at Vanguard, N.Y.C., and Platinum, Zürich. Feb'84-May'84.
Thanks: Markus, Thirlwell.
Matte black inner sleeve features gold-printed lyrics.
On front cover:
This record is designed to be played at maximum volume.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): MPO KCC 1 A²
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): MPO KCC 1 B²
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – K.422
- Copyright (c) – K.422
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Pressed By – MPO
- Recorded At – Vanguard Studios
- Recorded At – Platinum
- Mixed At – Vanguard Studios
- Mixed At – Platinum