|1||In My Car (Instrumental)||3:33|
|2||In My Car (Dirty)||3:33|
|3||In My Car (Clean)||3:33|
|4||In My Car (Acappella)||3:05|
|88697-18252-2||The Pack || In My Car (CD, Single, Promo)||Rawkus, Up All Nite, Jive, Zomba||88697-18252-2||US||2007|
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Jeff Sledge, Toi Green
- Executive-Producer – Todd Shaw
- Lacquer Cut By – WG
- Management – Crush Management
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Leslie Brathwaite
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Justin Trawick
- Producer, Recorded By – Young L
- Written-By – B. McCartney, D. Johnson, K. Jenkins, L. Omadhebo
Published by Front Boyz/Backpack Boy/Stunna Publishing/Young L Publishing (all adm. by All Nite Slap)/Safe & Sound Royalty Management (ASCAP)
Recorded at Young L Production Studio [sic], Albany, CA.
Mixed at Patchwerk Studios, Atlanta, GA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
℗ & © 2007 Zomba Recording LLC
An original sound recording made by The Zomba Label Group
Manufactured in the United States.
Printed in the United States.
Vinyl label states:
From their forthcoming album Based Boys, available October 30, 2007.
Sticker on generic plain black cover states:
The first single from The Pack album Based Boys coming 10.30.07
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side A): 88697-18252-1-A WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side B): 88697-18252-1-B WG/NRP ⓤ
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording LLC
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording LLC
- Manufactured By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Made By – Zomba Label Group
- Recorded At – Young L Productions Studio
- Mixed At – Patchwerk Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Published By – Front Boyz
- Published By – Backpack Boy
- Published By – Stunna Publishing
- Published By – Young L Publishing
- Published By – All Nite Slap
- Published By – Safe & Sound Royalty Management