|2||–Untermensch||Ashfield Valley Headkick|
Bass – Dave Taylor Drums – Peter BethamGuitar – Mark HodkinsonKeyboards – Terry EvesVocals [Singing] – Jim Stringer
|3||–Reality||Acceptable Death Loss||1:56|
|4||–The Sears||Not Prepared||4:23|
|5||–Oi Polloi||Stop Vivisection Now||1:04|
|6||–Revulsion||Out Of Touch|
Bass, Vocals – SteveDrums – AndyVocals, Guitar – Simon
|8||–Icons Of Filth||Your Military||2:36|
Drums – Martin Wilson Engineer – Pete Wright
|11||–Reality Control||Forgive Us||3:44|
|12||–A.O.A||Who Are They Trying To Con?||3:37|
|13||–Stalag 17||Doomsday Machine||3:07|
|14||–Look Mummy Clowns||Sell Your Dreams||3:57|
|15||–Karma Sutra||Fantasy Ball||1:55|
|16||–Hagar The Womb||Dressed To Kill||3:04|
|18||–Icon A.D.||Seeing Is Believing||3:06|
|19||–Dave Asgrove Band||I Rebel|
Instruments [All] – Dave Asgrove
Drums [Drum Kit] – Colin MurrellElectric Bass [Electric Bass Guitar] – Dave FanningElectric Guitar [One And Two] – Sean StokesElectric Guitar [Three And Four] – Pete BynghallMusic By – Andy Martin
|21||–Alternative||Where Are Your Hiroshimas?||1:09|
|22||–Anti State Control||M.U.S.E.||2:15|
|23||–Thatcher On Acid||Our Gods Are Falling Down|
Lead Vocals – Steve Ignorant
• Track 4 is the title track of the band's first 12" single (Who Are They Trying To Con).
• Track 7 taken from "a long forgotten demo tape we did".
• Track 13 taken from a split album with Wat Tyler, recorded in winter 1992.
• Track 15 taken from a gig at The Old Queens Head on 14th August, 1983, recorded for an album that was to be released on Corpus Christi.
• Track 16 recorded at Purple Rain Studios, Great Yarnmouth, August, 1986.
• Track 17 taken from the last recording session by the band in February 1989 at Redchurch Studio, Hackney, London. Previously unreleased, the tracks from the session are the only three tracks that survive on reel-to-reel tape from The Apostles' recording career.
• Track 23 taken from the band's second EP "that never got released because we split up".
Issued in a jewel case (clear tray) with a 24-page booklet featuring a short bio and discography for each band.