|1||–The Velvet Underground||White Light, White Heat||4:41|
|2||–The Velvet Underground||Candy Says||4:10|
|3||–Lou Reed, John Cale & Nico ||Heroin||6:29|
|4||–Lou Reed & Patti Smith Group||I'm Waiting For My Man||3:38|
|5||–Lou Reed And The Tots ||Sister Ray||10:38|
|6||–The Velvet Underground||Do It Again||6:44|
|7||–The Velvet Underground||Pale Blue Eyes||5:52|
|8||–The Velvet Underground||I'm Set Free||5:37|
|none||Velvet Underground|| The Black Side Of The Street (LP, Mono, Num, Unofficial, W/Lbl)||Incredible Recordmakers||none||Australia||1983|
|none||Velvet Underground|| The Black Side Of The Street (LP, Mono, Unofficial, W/Lbl)||Incredible Recordmakers||none||Australia||1983|
There is at least 3 different editions:
1. Original 1983 "Incredible Recordmakers, Australia" limited numbered edition of 500 copies on black vinyl,
front cover shows an "alley" at night.
2. Alternate not numbered "alley" (during the day) cover art edition with black vinyl record without matrix numbers.
3. Alternate daylight alley picture on front of deluxe cover, blank white labels, no matrix numbers. Green vinyl. (this one)
Track A1: Bottom Line, N.Y. 1970.
Track A2: Max's Kansas City, N.Y. Jul/26/1970.
Track A3: Max's Kansas City, N.Y. Aug/23/1970.
Track A4: studio outtake.
Tracks B1 and B2: Philadelphia 1970,
Track B3: Lou Reed & John Cale practice before the concert; Paris Jan/25/1972.
Track B4: Lou Reed & Patti Smith Group CBGB's, N.Y. May/4/1977.
[Uncredited info, actually]:
A1: Lou Reed and The Tots, Main Point, December 31, 1972
A2, B1: Max's Kansas City, "July 26, 1970"
A3, B2: Max's Kansas City, August 23, 1970
A4: rough mix demo, May 6, 1969 (Record Plant Studios, New York City, New York)
B3: Lou Reed, John Cale & Nico, Bataclan, January 29, 1972
B4: Lou Reed & Patti Smith Group, CBGB'S, N.Y. May 4, 1977.
- Recorded At – Max's Kansas City
- Recorded At – The Main Point
- Recorded At – CBGB
- Recorded At – Le Bataclan
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Made By – Incredible Recordmakers